Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Your car is valuable to you. In fact, it probably represents one of your most expensive investments. To protect all you’ve put into your vehicle, you need auto insurance.
What is auto insurance?
Essentially, car insurance is a contract between you and an insurance company. It’s there to protect you from financial losses because of accidents you cannot control. If you have a wreck or other accident, your insurer agrees to pay for some or all the vehicle’s damage and other losses. For the simple cost of a policy premium, you’ll have financial security in case of unfortunate mishaps.
What do auto policies cover?
Almost all drivers have choices about what’s in their policies. Most can contain a variety of protections:
Why do you need car insurance?
- Liability Insurance: Insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck.
- -Bodily injury liability coverage pays for their medical bills (and in some cases deaths)
- -Property damage liability pays for damage to the other driver’s property, like their car.
- Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage.
- Medical Coverage: Pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance and rental car coverage.
Most states require you to carry at least some of this coverage, usually liability insurance. Still, don’t sell yourself short by taking the bare minimum in protection. Let your agent help you determine a more comprehensive coverage portfolio.
We cannot understate the importance of having adequate coverage. It will help you protect yourself financially. Rather than put your savings on the line trying to pay for a damaging accident, let your insurance step in. In the end, you’ll be glad you always carried coverage.
How Do Auto Insurance Deductibles Work?
When you purchase auto insurance, you’ll choose a deductible. Your auto insurance deductible is the amount of money you’ll pay out of pocket if you need to make a claim for collision or comprehensive damage to your vehicle.
If the total damage to your car after a covered accident is $3,000 and you have a $1,000 deductible, you’ll pay your deductible and the insurance company covers the remaining $2,000.
Questions to ask your agent
From initial contact to ongoing policy support, we’re here to help you make the most of car insurance. Our independent agents fully understand the intricacies of individual policies.
We guarantee you’ll always have a support system in us. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare to get covered:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Contact us today
Don’t hesitate to get a quote on a personalized auto insurance policy right now! Contact us at 877-597-6371 or request an online quote right now!